Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Deposit anywhere . . .

Okay so USAA is our bank. We have been loyal customers for years and they really had me hook line and sinker when they started their "deposit@home" service. I wrote about it here. But my love and devotion reached new heights when they started this new service last month . . . I am still trying to wrap my mind around it.


Here are some USAA facts:

They are full service bank and insurance company.
Their services used to be just for military officers but now they are open to anyone.
They have the best and most consistent customer service I have ever experienced.
They have only one brick and mortar building. It's in San Antonio.
I can do all my banking from my home.
They will haggle with car dealers for you.
They helped us find a realtor.

No comments: