Thursday, November 13, 2008

Deposit @ Home

USAA started the greatest thing a couple of years ago. Along with paying all our bills I can now deposit checks from my house. I scan in the check, tell them which account the money goes in, follow the little prompts and the money is in my account immediately. Sa-weet!

I just have one question. Where were you USAA, when, after having already stood in line for 20 minutes, I had to leave the Deutsche Bank with just one person in line ahead of me, consoling hungry, newborn Gloria and glaring at screaming, two year old Sara who was dangling like a pinata from my out stretched arm??

4 comments:

Jen said...

I had to click on your comment on design mom when I saw the name R-eight. I come from a family of 10 kids and love reading about large families. I hope you dont mind if I pop in sometimes!

Shannon said...

Wow, deposits from home! How great is that. I love how convenient things have become. My favorite is billpay! I love that I never have to buy stamps again or lick nasty tasting envelopes.

Amanda said...

That is WAY cool!

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

If I did that, we would miss our walk to the store where the Bankomat is located. No exercise, no fresh air and, well you know the rest.

Grandpa Mac

By the way, what are you doing Saturday?