Monday, September 15, 2008

Could it really be this easy??

I blogged about Gloria's thumb sucking a few weeks ago. Shannon commented on THUM and then last week Erin said that she tried it too. I bought some Wednesday. I think it's the same nasty stuff my mom used on me 32 years ago.

Here is the ingredients list: "cayenne pepper extract, citric acid, isopropyl alcohol, acetone, lacquer". Mmmmmmm!

Gloria let me put it on without a problem. Sara wanted a taste and the look on her face when it hit her tongue, was enough to keep Gloria from even trying it. She hasn't sucked her thumb since Wednesday and she even reminds me to put it on. Keep those fingers crossed I think we may have done it!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

no way!!! i totally remember my mom putting this on megan's thumb in the morningside house kitchen!!

i guess the old tried and true stuff does the trick--i'm thinking you DID IT!!