Friday, August 24, 2007

Roger


Happy Birthday Roger!

This is an excerpt from a talk I gave on Fathers' Day in June.


"My mother remarried several years ago. She married one of the best men I know and he is very good to her. David O. McKay said, “A father can do no greater thing for his children that to let them feel that he loves their mother.” It was hard to see my mom alone and lonely. I am so thankful that Roger came into our lives. It is a huge blessing to know that my mom is loved and is taken care of. Roger has also been there for my little family (or perhaps not so little anymore) with good council and blessings as well as just kind advice. What a blessing he is."

Thank you for all you do Roger. We love you!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Roger! I too am so glad to know you and share the same wonderful family as you. I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Hooray for Roger!

Liz Stanley said...

Happy Birthday Roger!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Roger. You're a great guy! Enjoy your day.