Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School!!


Very funny, now let's try again.


Yesterday was the first day of school and I am feeling great.

Everyone had a good day and came home with exciting, happy stories. Robin gave her day a 7 out of 10, Paul did really well at football practice, Dan made friends and did the most push ups in his PE class, Sara made a friend named Scarlett and Gloria really really loved being in kindergarten. "Mom, I was thinking I wanted you to be at school and see all the fun stuff I got to do."

This is what she looked like about 5 blocks from the school. Kindergarten can really wipe you out I guess.

It was a very good day.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Thats so good that everyone had a good day. What about you Rachel? How was your first day?

Erin said...

Love the pictures. Hooray for school! I can't wait till ours starts.

Anonymous said...

Great pix!

R-Eight said...

Megan, it was a good day. I was a little sad when I dropped Gloria off but then then I went home and watched half of the BBC Pride and Prejudice and folded laundry and took a nap and took a shower and ate half of a plum pie I made on Sunday. All without interruption. It was a very good day.

Mom in Mendon said...

Plum pie! Yum. Cute kids, cute mom. Happy New School Year!