Thirty days from today:
- we will turn over the house keys to the new owners.
- the packers and movers will have come and gone and our household goods will be on the way to Phoenix.
- Pauly will be in the MTC learning Spanish.
- The kid's farewell parties will be done.
- Paul will be on his way home from Cambodia. Ask him how long the flight is.
- the kids will have one more day of school left. Woohoo!
- all our goodbyes will have been said and we should be ready to go.
Right now I am having a hard time seeing past next Thursday which is when Pauly will fly to Phoenix to spend a few days with has dad and to get set apart as a missionary before flying to SLC and checking into the MTC on the 11th.
- Two years feels like a very . long . time.
But I can't think about that right now, instead I am going to sort through these DVDs sitting on the table next to me and decided which ones to put in the garage sale this weekend.
Tell me again why I thought a garage sale was a good idea.