Tuesday, April 26, 2011

30 Days From Today



Thirty days from today:

  • we will turn over the house keys to the new owners.
  • the packers and movers will have come and gone and our household goods will be on the way to Phoenix.
  • Pauly will be in the MTC learning Spanish.
  • The kid's farewell parties will be done.
  • Paul will be on his way home from Cambodia. Ask him how long the flight is.
  • the kids will have one more day of school left. Woohoo!
  • all our goodbyes will have been said and we should be ready to go.

Right now I am having a hard time seeing past next Thursday which is when Pauly will fly to Phoenix to spend a few days with has dad and to get set apart as a missionary before flying to SLC and checking into the MTC on the 11th.

  • Two years feels like a very . long . time.

But I can't think about that right now, instead I am going to sort through these DVDs sitting on the table next to me and decided which ones to put in the garage sale this weekend.

Tell me again why I thought a garage sale was a good idea.

1 comment:

Nana Donna said...

You are a busy mom, take time for yourself and don't think about Pauly leaving on his mission or you will cry. Been there done that. LV YA

P.S. I am so excited for your new adventure!