2010 was a great year.
- 23rd anniversary
- Hung with the Stanley's when Miss Katie arrived
- Paul joined the Utah National Guard
- We did some major renovations on the house
- Gloria was baptized
- The Macs and the Richs came for visits
- Opened the Quilt Room
- Pauly off to college
- Made plans for a move west
We have lots of plans for the coming year but I really can't see past March right now so the list is short but very significant.
- Get the house ready to sell and everything that includes.
- Paul's mission call and everything that that implies.
- Move to Phoenix and everything that encompasses.
- Learn how to spell Phoenix so I don't have to think about it every time I write it down.
- Trip with Regina to NYC.*
*note to self: Call Liz for suggestions on where to go while we are in NYC.
Wish us luck!