Friday, November 21, 2008

Grad Party

So, I am going to the initial planning meeting for the graduation for our seniors. I don't have any experience with this. For the Dixie High School's 1987 grads we went to that health club over by the Hilton, what was it called? Anyway, it was fine but it wasn't fab-u-lous.

There are websites out there but the ideas are so-so and you never know how good they really are.

Have any of you seen anything work really great? Something fab that I can take to the meeting?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nautilus. you should have a huge kegger, 18 year olds love those.

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

I suggest Disneyland. That is where your Mom and I went and it was an 'All Night' party and we really had a lot of fun.

Well that would be a good idea.

Grandpa Mac

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

After your era DHS started some really good parties. I remember Mike Andelin doing "Jamaica Me Crazy." It was one of those things that the kids who want to go have to commit to stay there until 6:00AM. I thought they had great stuff--great decorations, entertainment, give-a-ways, food, etc. etc. Snow Canyon did the same thing. I'm curious what the kids who attended those would say.

Salem said...

Mom, it was fun.

I remember being really tired.

I would not suggest competing in the Stanley Cup the very next day after staying up all night. It's a recipe for disaster.