Monday, October 29, 2007

Pick a punch line . . .

Gloria gets to dress up for school on Wednesday but it is NOT for Halloween.

The kids and faculty are dressing up and will be doing a little parade and it will be on October 31st and there will be pumpkins and jack o' lanterns all over the hallways and we are going to have extra treats in the classrooms. The note sent home however, clearly states that they are NOT celebrating Halloween.

~I'm glad they said that because I was going to bring my neighbor's cat for the sacrifice.


~I'm glad they told us, I would hate for Gloria to be involved in a scary event like political correctness.


~I feel so blessed that Gloria is going to that school; I think it is very important to scrub society of anything that anyone might disagree with. That way we can all smile on the outside but dislike each other on the inside.

~They are supposed to dress like a character from a book, I think I'm going to dress Gloria like Dumbledore.

~I think I should send the principal an apple with a razor hidden in it. (That's Steve Urquhart's, by the way)