Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I spy a clown!


One of the best things about having an artist for a mom is that we had the best Halloween costumes. She was so great at Halloween.

I wish you could see my costume in this picture. I was a can-can girl. I had the most beautiful dress with tons of tulle under the skirt that you could see when it was pinned up to my hip. I got to wear lots of make-up and false eyelashes!

The Campbell's Witches Brew can is genius and is my favorite costume ever and I have always wanted to make one of those but none of my kids have ever wanted it. I have tried and tried to talk them into it but nope. (Sara seems just as enthusiastic.) Another costume she made that was so clever was a Rubick's Cube the year they were so popular.




The clown outfit that Josh is wearing in the first picture was later worn by younger brothers and sisters (Salem above) and then Robin. Pauly refused to wear it. Now it belongs to another siblings' family. I'm not sure who has it now. Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

Megan said...

I love to see all of those old pictures!
If you have a lot of older pictures I bet you have the one that Salem and I want. It's the one of your parents, black and white, like an engagement picture. We have been wanting a copy of it for a while, but havent gotten one yet.
Do you have it? Can we get a copy?

Anonymous said...

I want a copy of that, too!