Thursday, September 6, 2007

Why do I hear water running? or It's so nice to have a man around the house.


I could hear water running the other night and couldn't find it's source, that is, until Paul cut a few holes in the bedroom wall. We found the leak at about 11:00pm on Tuesday. There was nothing we could do until morning so we turned off the water and went to bed. Poor Robin woke up to a note telling her no shower.

Thankfully, Paul knows how to do everything so a trip to Lowe's, a couple of cuss words and another trip to Lowe's later and it was all fixed.

Oh, I forgot to mention that on Tuesday we also found out that the front axle on our van was broken in two. At least it's still under warranty.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Way to go Paul, mister fix-it!

I love hear all the fun things going on in your family. I feel more connected.

Bundy 6 Pak said...

Holy Smokes!! Rich and Jeana are renovating thier home and with Rich being the spitting image of Paul I saw the pic and thought, "why is Rich on the blog?". CRAZY. Well at least it was water in the walls and not mice. By the way, love the blog. Its awesome!