Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What did you do yesterday?


This is what I did.


I made this quilt. Did you hear me? I made it in one day! I'm still feeling a little high because I don't think I have ever made a quilt from start to finish in one day. Okay, I'll be honest, I already had the little pinwheels. They were left over from a quilt I made for my sister. But other than that, I cut it, pieced the front, pieced the back, quilted it, bound it and I did it all in about 7 hours. I'm feeling kind of awesome.

Isn't it cute?

The pale grouchy child holding the quilt is Sara who is not feeling well and home from school.

3 comments:

robin k said...

Yes, it's darling!

Mom in Mendon said...

So cute! It's kind of understated, minimalist pinwheel. Love it.

Mom in Mendon said...

Sorry you're sick Sara girl. xox