So my friend Regina and I just bought our tickets to New York in April. I've never been before and I've always wanted to go. Regina's mother grew up in NYC and she has lots of roots there so she's been many times. I'm glad to be seeing the city with someone so familiar.
Here is the list of things I want to do while I'm in New York for the first time:
- Eat NY pizza
- Eat NY bagels with schmear
- Eat at a really nice restaurant
- Eat from some street vendors
- Go to a few shows
- Ground Zero
- The Met
- The Natural History Museum
- The Jewish Genealogical Library
- Time Square
If I could fit all that in I would be thrilled. Anything I'm missing?