Monday, June 22, 2009

Her bags are packed, she's ready to go . . .

What an exciting time!! We just bought Robin's plane ticket to Utah!! I am so thrilled for her and this next big step but at the same time I'm feeling a little bit panicked. Will she have everything she needs? Have I prepared her well enough? What else can I do to help her make a successful transition?

Wow! it is going to be hard to say goodbye to her!

To keep a scene like the one below from happening at DFW, I bought a ticket for myself as well.

I am going to stay for a week or so to help her get set up and maybe take Robin to some of our favorite spots in SLC. I hope we will get to see some of you while I'm there.


4 comments:

Margo said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you while you are here...when are you coming???

Mom in Mendon said...

SO GLAD you have a plane ticket, too. Good call, all the way around.

R-Eight said...

Love to see you too Margo. We'll be coming in August. I will write when our plans are a little more firm.

Nana Donna said...

Come stay with us if you can, we would love to see you! What are your exact dates you will be in town?

Give us a call and let us know.