Monday, September 8, 2008

2 recent discoveries . . .

We have recently tried two new products that we really like at our house.

#1 ~Best Foods Olive Oil Mayonnaise
It has 5 grams of fat vs. 12 grams in regular mayo and it tastes just like the same mayonnaise we know and love with just a hint of olive oil flavor. The Rodgers give it a thumbs up!

And #2 ~Gourmet Garden Basil Herb Blend

This stuff is great! A friend of mine told me about it awhile back and I just got around to trying it. It's a little pricey for that little tube but it goes a long way. It has a few ingredients that I can't read (I hate that) but I like that better than the pricey fresh basil that gets all black and slimy before I have a chance to use it. They have other herbs in this same line including cilantro, dill and ginger, I can't wait to try them.

Another thumbs up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rachel! I was wondering about that mayo - I'll have to try it!