Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Farm Chicks


So I won a free package full of goodies from the Farm Chicks and I completely forgot to send a thank you note. (Please don't tell my mom.) The package arrived just as school was ending and our summer craziness and trips were beginning and I am sorry to say I have no other excuse.
The package they sent was so generous and fun. It included a little red tape measure, a darling grocery bag / tote, and the cutest magnetic shopping list. (I feel so much more organized shopping with a cute list instead of an old envelope from the electric company.)

















My favorite things were these darling vintage wallpaper necklaces. My 17 year old had them around her neck before I had everything out of the box. I made her give a couple of them back. (Shhh . . . Santa wants them for Robin's stocking. )
If you haven't see their darling site yet, click on over and check it out. I would LOVE LOVE to be found at their antique show next spring and their preservation work is remarkable. Beautiful things, useful things, good things to eat and good causes, I love and admire these ladies and the work they do.

Thank you thank you Farm Chicks!!

No comments: