Friday, August 22, 2008

FAB-U-LOUS!!

Yesterday we finished up the last of the school shopping. Erasers and pencil holders for the medium kids and clothes for the big kids.

The funnest part was shopping with Robin. She has worked really really hard this summer and and is fantastic shape. She's gone down a couple of sizes and when she tried on some skinny jeans (with fear and trepidation) . . . she looked great!! A little too good maybe. In fact, the first words out of my mouth when I saw her in the jeans were, "I don't know if dad's gonna go for that look." These are the shoes she bought to go with the jeans. They were out of orange in her size so she chose yellow.

5 comments:

Mom in Mendon said...

Our little Robin!?? Oh, my.

(Love you, you Beautiful Girl. Send me your blog address.)

Love, Grandma

Nana Donna said...

When I saw Robin in St. George I couldn't believe how grown up she looked. She's a beauty.....watch out mom and dad.....this is only the beginning! Have fun at school Robin and all the other kids too. Natalie and Shannon have 1st graders...time wont stop for any of us.

Liz Stanley said...

yellow is hot.

Anonymous said...

Great shoes!

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Hawt shoes!