Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Can I mark off "parents" if they said, "mothers and fathers"? No

6 or 7 years ago I made up these bingo sheets for General Conference just to keep kids busy so Paul and I could listen. It has become one of our favorite traditions. We have 7 different versions of this paper; this is the first year we didn't have to have one with pictures. I probably don't have to explain the rest but we mark off each square as that word is said. The words of songs count but prayers don't.



Nobody wants the paper that says "Spirit of Elijah". In all the years we have been doing this "Spirit of Elijah" was said only once and it was in a prayer. I think next time I might do it with scripture mastery scriptures.



2 comments:

Mom in Mendon said...

Great idea.

Liz Stanley said...

we used to play testimony meeting bingo at byu and cross off all the common testimony phrases. it was kind of awesome.