Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jenny I got your number . . .


One night Sara and I and a friend, I can't remember who, decided to call 867-5309. (I know, can you believe we were so clever?) Where did we ever come up with that idea? We called and were told that this was a long distance number and that we needed to add the area code first. So we called 801-867-5309.

"ring, ring"

"Hello."

"Hello is Jenny there?"

"YOU BETTER STOP CALLING US!! #$*&! IF YOU CALL AGAIN WE ARE GOING TO CALL THE POLICE!!" Click.






Robin got a cell phone yesterday.

3 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

that is really funny. i've thought about calling that number too.

jared stanley said...

haha. it was probably joanie sawyer

R-Eight said...

I'm thinking more along the lines of Laura Larsen but I just can't remember.