Monday, September 24, 2007

Germs

I noticed awhile ago, that every time we moved, especially once school started, we would be unusually sick for weeks.

Sure enough, someone has been sick at our house for two months now. Someone gets sick and then it runs through the family, (repeat 12 times). ~ear infections, sore throats, upset stomachs, head aches, sinus infections, stuffy noses~ My guess is that we are just being introduced to new germs but I have to say it is getting a little old.

I finally got everyone well and back in school on Monday and I went to help in Gloria's class. While I was in the hall working with some kids, Gloria's teacher Mrs. Shine, came out and told me Gloria was crying and that her head hurt. She was burning up, 102 degrees. By the time we got home she was 103 degrees. We are on day 3 and I can't get her temperature down under 101, even piggybacking Motrin and Tylenol.
We're off to the doctor today and then I need a nap.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I have total sympathy for you! We have gone through the same thing here at our house. Dresden's fever lasted an entire 5 days staying above 100 degrees! And then it moved to Logan and then to Larry. It sounds like the same thing that Gloria has. It is a nasty bug and all we could do was wait it out. I hope your little Gloria feels better soon!