Friday, August 10, 2007

An Investment in Family Unity




The Christmas I was in 8th grade, Santa brought every family in St. George an Atari Game System. Every family that is, except the Stanley Family. Instead of the much anticipated and talked about new game system, the Stanleys received the second installment of Stanley Striders tee shirts.

I remember the first day back at school after Christmas break, decked in my fabulous new red and white baseball shirt, trying to explain to this kid in my Spanish class how much better the shirts were than an Atari.

He was unconvinced . . .
maybe if I had un-tucked my shirt . . .

5 comments:

Erin said...

haha. love the picture.

Anonymous said...

my shirt was untucked and I had no problems in spanish class... of course everyone was afraid of me...

Salem said...

amazing. i didn't think i ever got a striders shirt.

R-Eight said...

Not only did you get a shirt, you also had your picture taken when you were a baby. Now, will you stop complaining?

jordan said...

Those are cute.